|Disposable Heroes||Help Search Members Calendar Shoutbox|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
Posted: Jan 16 2015, 04:42 PM
Please read entirely
1. Registration. Members 18+. Please register each character account as Firstname Lastname just like that. NO OCC/ALIAS accounts. Applications must be completed as coded.
2. Respect Be respectful. If you want to be an ass get out of dodge, I don’t accept that here. If you find anyone is showing you disrespect or being rude please contact admin immediately. No Tolerance. I believe strongly in 'if you don't have anything nice to say' theory.
3. Posting No Wordcount. Rule is Quality over Quantity. Grammar, Spelling and good story is favoured over post length.
4. Activity. Now we all have real lives but we please ask you only join if you intend to be active. That means at least one IC post a week. We do understand things happen, but not posting for a month because of 'muse issues' is just not an acceptable excuse. I will do an Activity Check every couple months.
5. Character Rules. OC Encouraged. We have no character limit. HOWEVER, if you make a bunch of characters and are not using any of them, we have a problem. So we ask that you only take as many characters as you can handle. If I find you're not posting with one, I may ask you to re-evaluate them.
6. Netiquette. This seems silly to mention as everyone should already know the rules of Netiquette. No Godmoding, Powerplaying etc. Please review the Netiquette Rules thread for expansion if you're not sure of these definitions.
7. Wanted Ads: This also goes for character plots and histories. If you're taking a request it must be approved by the person who requested it before Admin will review it.
8. Rating. We are 18+. There is no 'rating', just be respectful so if there’s graphic violence or anything that might cause someone to be uncomfortable please put [M] in the title so people can prepare themselves for reading or avoid where necessary. While we all enjoy writing on the grittier side of things remember the plot! Don't let Smut become the only thing we're writing.
9. DRAMA FREE ZONE: Welcome to the drama free zone, unless of course that drama is in thread in which case we totally approve. Be chill and we’ll be chill it’s simple. To show you've read and or/reviewed the rules please add or edit the phrase "Word to the wise. Don't piss off the nerd angels." into the other section of your application. This shows us that you agree to all site rules.
Graphics Keep it tasteful please and avatars must be 250x350. Do not make signatures wider than 500px or taller than 250px. Thanks. If someone else made your graphic please credit them below! This goes for all codes on the site Give credit where credit’s due!
IF you cannot follow our simple rules your applications will not be considered. Thank you.