PEYTON★
N/A
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A
5 POSTS

ARIANA CAMPBELL last

twenty-four. hunter. single.

D
o not underestimate this bookworm, if it calls for it she can and will kick your ass. Ariana was raised to be a hunter and she is a damn good one. Though she is young, she has more experience than many hunters out there.

FRIENDS // If Ariana says that she and you are friends, you're friends for life. Even though she had a somewhat normal childhood, she didn't have a lot of friends. Ariana was homeschool and traveled the country with her parents for hunts. Interacting with people her age was few and far between with her. She's mature for her age, so it's not surprising that some of her friends are older than her.
ENEMIES // Oh the enemies. It's not hard for Ariana to make enemies, she's a hunter after all.
LOVERS // Ariana has never had a relationship that has lasted longer than four months. When she was dating her ex, it made her feel like she was drowning, keeping hunting a secret. The only way she would contemplate dating someone he/her would be if they were in the life and were serious about it. Otherwise Ariana isn't one to turn down a one night fling if the timing is right.

Meadow Torres

two hundred twenty-five. witch. single.

T
his trilingual witch can come off as a rude stuck up person if she wants. Meadow has blood on her hands, she has killed people just out of spite. Her soul is damned to Hell because of a mistake she made when she was younger. For the past two centuries she has basically coasted through life, not having much to care about in life. Believe it or not but she had dreams about having a family; growing old with someone was something she once looked forward too. Now she spends her time bartending for extra cash and selling spells for the right price.

FRIENDS // She still has connections to her old coven, Santa Muerte, Meadow considers them friends. She is a bit of a lone wolf, traveling frequently and putting up walls made it hard for Meadow to trust people. If Meadow considers you a friend, she'll help you out no matter what it is.
ENEMIES // This is an easy one. Meadow tends to make enemies easily, she has a mouth on her that can get her in trouble. Being a witch makes her enemies to a majority of hunters. There has been a time or two when she's helped a hunter with a tracking spell, but that is about her extent with hunters.
LOVERS // Before she went off and did her own thing, she had a relationship with a soldier while she was a nurse in Texas. He was killed during battle. Meadow hadn't found a person that she could see spending the rest of her life with after he had passed. There had been many flings in the past two centuries. A special person would have to be able to break down the walls she has put up.

first last

details. details. details.

T
text here. text here. text here.

FRIENDS // text
ENEMIES // text
LOVERS // text

first last

details. details. details.

y
your text here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here.

FRIENDS // text
ENEMIES // text
LOVERS // text

PM
^
Liz
 Posted: Mar 9 2017, 08:45 PM
Admin
LIZ★
LIZ
26 YEARS OLD
Admin
317 POSTS

I see you and J.R are continuing the Dalton/Campbell family friendship! I love it so first off

Amalia Dalton & Ariana - They're around the same age and both only had brothers so I could see these two being friends. Relatable raised in the hunting life, always on the move, big brothers. Also Chris and Lia had a thing when she was 18 and he was ALMOST he 'first' but she panicked and changed her mind. So maybe Ariana is the one person Lia confided in about that? (Her brothers don't even know there was a thing at all)

Sammi Winchester & Ariana - COUSINS. Sammi is... difficult and she currently it not the biggest fan of her family, only just starting to come back around to the idea. She doesn't like to ask for help and she's been burned romantically twice now, or two and a half times and burned by her family so she has major trust issues. She NEEDS family in her life but is reluctant to admit that. It might be fun to have them run into each other on a hunt or something and be forced to work together since they both prefer to work alone.

Dastan Riley & Ariana - I don't know how much of a 'black and white' hunter she is. I need plots for Dastan. He's a werewolf who was raised by humans after his father abandoned him on their doorstep. Additionally he's a famous NHL player/Canadian olympian with a half-human daughter who was unfortunately also left on his doorstep. He's sweet, harmless he takes a lot of steps to make sure he's contained on a full moon. Might be interesting to have them meet and her not know what he is?
PMEmail
^
Michael Joe Oxerellie
 Posted: Mar 11 2017, 08:53 AM
Hunters
josie★
N/A
N/A YEARS OLD
fbi/hunter
454 POSTS

Okay so misty and I play some ghostfacers. I play Gabriel and misty had eve and we've been talking about how they need to get in the way of a for real hunters hunt. right now we have a thread where eve took off with a hunter (they're not here anymore) and meg the demon that no one knew was a demon yet and they, eve, the demon and the hunter were gunna check out some spooky bsns. so maybe gabe and eve (gabe pulled eve away from those strangers) stumble on Ariana and her hunt and hilarity ensures.

I also have Mj (i think I'm on his account now) who just proposed to Lia and then found jake at the roadhouse to tell him/ ask for her hand. i'm not sure what we could do with that but she could always pop her head in like sups u's huies!?

we're also in the process of killing bobbi winchester, who's ariana's cousin so yes, stay tuned.

audience participation is encouraged.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Peyton
 Posted: Mar 11 2017, 11:24 AM
OOC
PEYTON★
N/A
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A
5 POSTS

& Amelia

I'm really excited to continue the Dalton/Campbell plot. If there's any threads I could read about the plots, please let me know Id love to learn more about it. I love that idea of them best close and being able to confide with each other.

& Sammi

COUSINS! Them being forced to work with each other would be amazing. Ariana just prefers to hunt solo causes she's a bit of a control freak. She'd hunt with her parents and brother because they know her quirks. But yes to this!

& Dastan

It's been engrained in Ariana's head to kill all monsters but she's not that much of a 'black and white' hunter. She knows that not all monsters are bad but they're monsters and need to die. Like you said, if she met him and didn't know what he was she would be skeptical of wanting to hunt him. She'd probably give him a firm lecture or something. Hehe.

Liz
PM
^
Ariana Campbell
 Posted: Mar 11 2017, 11:46 AM
Ariana Campbell
YEARS OLD
N/A POSTS

That sounds amazing and Ariana wants to join in asap.

I'm not sure what Ariana and MJ could do but I'll think of something, maybe you will, but they'll do something!

OMG YOURE KILLING BOBBI?!? TELL ME WHEN AND WHERE I MUST SEE THIS.
^
Bobbi Winchester
 Posted: Mar 20 2017, 01:40 PM
Hunters
Misty★
Bobbi
21 YEARS OLD
Hunter
221 POSTS

Hopefully there will much angst and turmoil involved. *manically laughing*

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Abandon All HopeX-Generation: X-Men RoleplayFLAWED GENETICSSons of Anarchy: A Murder of Crows                RPG-DRPG Initiative
TMTC                
                Distant FantasiesCandyland Couture
Black Prism               Shadowplay

INCREDIBLE

SKIN BY HANNAH OF SHINE & CAUTION. CFS BY BLACK.