Add Reply
New Poll

Shoot To Thrill, Cynics Plots
CYNIC
 Posted: Jul 1 2018, 10:46 AM
OOC
CYNICCynic

Adopted son of Dean Winchester, heir apparent to the "family business" on Deans side, and current driver of Baby the Impala. Ben's been in the life in one way or another since he was a kid, though he only started training around the time he was 11. Originally learned so he could help protect his mom and soon to born siblings. Since then he's had his fair share of scrapes, but also some semblance of a normal life for at least a while, putting him a rare category than the usual bloody hunter origin stories. However despite his chance at a normal life, Ben's in it to help people, to defend his family, and of course kill the scary things that need killing.

If you want to learn more his app is right here but now let's get to the nitty gritty,

Friends: Given that he did have some semblance of a normal life, Ben's a surprisingly social person. Though if your not clued in to the supernatural world around you then his socializes tends to be a bit on the superficial side. However if your a hunter or otherwise in the loop he can be a and loyal friend, and a good partner to have on a hunt. He needs friends, drinking buddies, partners in crime, the works.

Enemies: He's been in the life long enough to stepped on a few toes and made a bit of a name for himself to those that bump on the night and those more unhinged sort that hunt them. Point being, if want to be on this side of the shipper, it shouldn't be too hard to figure out a reason why lol

Lovers: He's had his share of relationships over the years, though they've come apart at one point or another for various reasons. Deep down, he has a bit of a romantic heart, in that he believes if his mom and Dean made it work, he can make it work with some woman someday as well. However that romantic heart is covered up with a solid layer of cynicism so it may take a while to find it. Until then, he needs flings, booty calls, exes, and the like

Family: He's got his two siblings as well as his cousins on Sam's side. He's probably at least familiar with the cousins and of course he and his siblings no doubt have their own issues, if you want to get into specifics, then here's your spot!

Anyway, Ben is new here, so hit him up! No plot is too big or too small!

PM
^
Eerie
 Posted: Jul 1 2018, 10:35 PM
Admin
27 AGE
348 POSTS
Admin
EerieEerie

CYNIC

Ben <3

Ben & Sammi Winchester

Ah the little sister. They have their issues obviously. It's complicated because she loves him, he's her brother, and she gets, on some level that he was protecting her but the revelation just made her feel like everything she ever knew was a lie, even if it wasn't, so there's this kind of distance she has put between herself and the people she cares about. I have a feeling though she'll need her big brother soon if he's willing.

Ben & Amalia Dalton

Lia is a hunter and has been in the life since she was eight years old. She's been on the road with her two brothers Jimmy and James and I have no doubt they would have run into Ben over the years. Family friends maybe? I could see her having a crush on him honestly, just never thinking to act on it because of her omnipresent brothers/age difference even maybe. She's a great friend, a little sarcastic and doesn't take crap.

Ben & Aria Carney-Moore

Ah yes Aria, she is a tricky one. She's a relic hunter so she often is going after cursed pieces that hunters are trying to destory so she gets into a lot of fights with them. She has trust issues and an inability to open up naturally, she plays different 'roles' to get what she needs. I could see them having a run in on a hunt with a conflict of interest.

Ben & Chance Abernathy

Another relic hunter. He's been on the circuit a lot longer than Aria and less likely to fight. He's a bit sneakier, more charming. He talks his way out of trouble more often than not, or just does a smash and grab job taking the relic and running before he can get caught. He's friendly but a bit insincere sometimes, they could be rivals of sorts.
PMEmailWebsite
^
Ben Braeden
 Posted: Jul 2 2018, 12:10 AM
Hunters
34 AGE
14 POSTS
Hunter

Eerie

Ben & Sammi Winchester

Ah little sis, yes I imagine there's drama aplenty. From Ben's prospective he took the risks and hid the life from her so she'd never have to experience the other edge of the sword that is having Dean Winchester as a father. So when she got angry, i imagine that he was in the best place to shoulder any percieved blame. To that end I imagine he's been steering clear of her as well, to avoid the argument that he's sure is only on pause. However she is his little sister so, no matter thier issues, if she call he's going to be on his way there to help her out of whatever crap she's got herself into.

Ben & Amalia Dalton

Ben's been on the job so to speak for long enough I imagine that he's run into the Daltons plenty of times. I imagine he hasn't noticed the crush yet, mianly due to the fact that usually the times that they've run into each other it's been going to or coming back from some waking nightmare of a thing and with her two brothers not exactly condusive to spotting such things. That aside, I imagine that they've become decent friends, Ben appreciates the no nonsense approach form time to time, and if they ever did actually get some time without the rest of the Dalton clan around, then he might start putting some peices together on the whole crush thing, though I have no idea how he'd react next with that information lol

Ben & Aria Carney-Moore

Yeah, Ben doesn't have a problem with relic hunters on principle, however when they're trying to sell something that going to get people killed if it's in the wrong hands, that's when it crosses over into the problem territory. I imagine with these two Ben would not trust he as far as he could throw her, and if it came down to it, he;d have no problem putting up a fight if he had to, to make sure the wrong relic doesn't end up in the wrong hands, this probably would put them a bit at odds at most points.

Ben & Chance Abernathy

With Chance for some reason i imagine them having a bit more friendly rivalry. The type where if they ran into each they'd have a drink or two, but know that come the next day, they're both gonna be on the opposite side of what to with some relic. Given that Chance is more likely to cut and run if the going gets too tough, i imagine that's what allows Ben a bit more comfort around him., figuring he can out pace the relic hunter. It would not enough to trust him, mind you but enough have a beer with him without suspecting the beer's been drugged.
PM
^
JOSHUA WALKER
 Posted: Jul 6 2018, 10:05 PM
Hunters
35 AGE
8 POSTS
Mechanic

Ben and Josh- While Ben has been hunting for a while longer than Josh has, he has been hunting for many years. So maybe these two know each other from a hunt they did or maybe they know each other from friends of friends. But I think we should get these two out for a drink and see where it goes.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Ophelia Harington
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 08:09 AM
Demons

Ben and Reagan

Ok so I'm assuming these two will know each other due to who their parents are. Although he's 10 years older they could have hung out from time to time or met on the road passed on info on hunts etc or of he needed any kinda mechanic type help she's his girl, she can help with that.
So I'm up for plotting these more and threading if you want.

Ben and Ophelia
My demon come doctor...Although the demon part is a secret for now lol
Ophelia is a doctor who helps out hunters and travels to tend to them and has built up quite a good name and reputations for doing this.
So maybe Ben's used her a few times to help patch him up?
She's not a hunter obviously, but has a few skills thanks to her demon side which she doesn't show off unless she is pushed too.
So maybe she runs in to Ben on a hunt...has to help him with it and patch him up.

Anyway I'm game for anything so let me know any thoughts ideas etc.

:-)
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Faded EchoesACADEMY XRoyalsandRebels               RPG-DRPG Initiative
NeverthereOSH               ShadowplayRockin Roleplay
              Distant FantasiesCandyland CoutureRPGfix

SKIN BY HANNAH OF SHINE & CAUTION. CFS BY BLACK.